Results Categories: Sea Transport ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 › EUROTRANS Daniel Brzeski Poland, 80-852 Gdańsk, Dyrekcyjna 6 write message EUROTRANS is a logistics operator providing the highest quality services in the field of warehouse logistics, full truck and partial transport services, sea and air freight, transport of loose materials, refrigeration, chemistry and liquid food transport. TTS Inter Mateusz Stokłosa Poland, 32-731 Żegocina, Łąkta Górna 234 write message Transport company - Transport Towarowy Kazimierz Stokłosa, exists since 1998, provides road transport services. This is international transport and domestic transport. Our transport company is made up of a two-generation team, which allows us to ideally combine many years of experience in international and domestic transport with a fresh look at the company's operation and the use of modern solutions. We have qualified drivers certified by the Road Transport Institute. SEDICO International Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Poland, 05-500 Piaseczno, Kineskopowa 1 05-500 Piaseczno Polska write message Transporting and logistics company. Małgorzata Handzel Firma Transportowo-Usługowa Euro-Trans Poland, 32-050 Skawina, ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego, nr 70A write message We are a young and dynamic team - We serve transport markets from Spain to China. We assist in arranging inexpensive and legal freight transport for clients all over the world. PEZET TRANSPORT Poland, 39-304 Czermin, Łysaków 225 write message PEZET TRANSPORT company located in Poland provides domestic and international transportation services. The basis of our services, almost 80% of all work orders, is transportation of loose material with self-unloading vehicles. The remaining 20% is related with the transportation of goods on a standard, 13,6 m long trailers (mega type).